Blog management is essential to growing your audience and developing a real following. The foundation of every great content marketing campaign is a blog with content that’s valuable and appreciated by readers. Blog management is a priority among inbound marketing investments.
Our content positions you as the authority in your niche and provides problem-solving solutions that will naturally attract attention.
By enhancing our content with visual elements like videos, infographics and stock images, you immediately provide better value than your competitors. Not to mention, a far more attractive and appealing series of posts.
With over 1,000 words of content for every article, your blog will become a powerhouse in your niche and a preferred search engine result.
Our writing team consists of college graduates that are trained to cover every subject extensively, piecing together many different sources to produce copy that fully educates the reader and leaves a lasting impression.
Blog content can only reach as far and wide as its promoted. We syndicate and share our content with social media influencers and content distribution networks to deliver the exposure your content deserves and provide a fully managed blogging experience.
We make every topic engaging and informative for readers. Blog management is a cost-effective and brand building powerhouse in digital marketing.
Does your blog currently power your content marketing strategy? Our blog management service is the foundation to a successful inbound marketing campaign.
- Blog content that’s more than just words on a page.
- Keyword research for every post with an included downloadable report.
- Thoroughly researched with authority links to helpful outbound sources.
- Enhanced through visual imagery, infographics, videos, lists and downloads to beautify and improve value contribution.
- Variance in topics, writing styles and content types. Our writers are specialists in producing lists, guides, stories, articles, news, reviews and everything in-between. We keep things exciting for your audience.
- Exceptional on-page optimization for every post, which ensures your content has the best chance of ranking and driving traffic in search engines. (H1, H2 and H3 tags, internal linking, image alt text, relevant categorization, diverse keyword usage, title/description/URL optimization)
- Edited before going live to catch any unnoticed typos, errors or mistakes to protect your brand and public image.
- Automatic publishing for a hands-free, no hassle experience. Your blog will be updated and relevant at all times.
- Not your run-of-the-mill content service. Our blog management service attracts visitors and more importantly, keeps them coming back.
Content will always be king.
In 2016, more businesses have recognized the importance of content marketing than any year prior.
Google has always touted that if you want free search engine traffic, you should turn to your content strategy first. Many businesses have overlooked Google’s suggestions and instead, have poured resources into low quality SEO or link building services that promise better search engine rankings but provide little long-term value. Google’s many algorithm updates have made it increasingly difficult for these services to work and most of these businesses have found themselves with nothing to show for their investment.
It’s time businesses look inward and consider the value they are contributing online. Better content means an improved experience for the reader, more traffic and an overall more successful inbound marketing campaign.
A content marketing strategy begins and ends with an exceptional blog. It provides an opportunity to showcase your knowledge and professionalism in your industry, while fueling long-term growth. There’s no better way to reach out to your audience and drive targeted traffic.
Blog management services – representation of your brand
Where do customers go when they want to learn more about your business and gauge the quality of your products or services? Your blog. You might think a blog is irrelevant to quality standards but it’s generally not. Businesses with high standards and exceptionally high quality work will maintain those standards across all platforms. When their blog is regularly updated, it speaks to the level of professionalism that the business upholds. It’s a key indicator of worthiness and customers know this and they place trust in businesses with good quality content.
As your blog content circulates the web, it will undoubtedly create interest and spark conversation. The more your brand gets recognized for producing great content, the bigger your influence on your audience will be. Blogs build authority which translates into trust.
The cornerstone to list-building and increasing revenue
Email is often viewed as old fashioned and because of this, it’s commonly overlooked. It seemingly makes sense when it’s trumped by technology like Skype, live chat and cellphones. However, email is still used by the masses and it has remained the most profitable form of communication for decades. It would be negligent and foolish to dismiss email marketing. One of the best things you can do is begin growing your list.
Email marketing is how you capitalize on traffic. While a visitor may not be quite ready to purchase, a simple incentive can turn what would have been bounced traffic into subscribers on your email list.
Email allows you to stay in touch with your audience and continue to deliver great content to their inbox, just as you would on your blog. This allows you to continue building your brand and prime them for making a future purchase. It’s not uncommon for it to take a series of emails before a buyer feels comfortable.
Your blog is the best place to begin building your list. It’s easy to offer simple incentives that are relavant to the post and when you have great content, its natural for your audience to want to subscribe. Email opt-ins can be placed at the bottom of posts or within the content itself.
Blog management services take the hassle out of writing or hiring help
- No dealing with shady freelancers, missed deadlines or unreliable writers.
- No content quality issues. Our writers are very talented and thorough.
- No proofreading, editing or spending time on publication. We triple check our content and publish for you.
- No keyword research, looking up sources or finding images, everything is included.
- No worrying about your writer’s understanding of SEO, our posts are fully optimized.